- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- General map of Cairo.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Jacksonville, Florida.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Subject: History Remove Subject: Galveston Island Remove
From Report of the Secretary of the Navy, with an appendix, containing reports from officers. December, 1863 (Washington, Government Printing Office, 1863). opp. p. 314. Indexed: eighteen positions of ships are listed in "References" and are keyed by number to the map. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 447.5 Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as ...
- Contributor: United States. Navy
- Date: 1863