- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Ivory Coast.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Subject: Dallas Region Remove
[Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern Texas Traction Co. from Ft. Worth to ...
E7092 U.S. Copyright Office "Copyrighted 1905 by L. Wertheimer." Title supplied by cataloger. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. 2 Copies
- Contributor: Northern Texas Traction Co.
- Date: 1905