- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Grand Canyon
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- New Zealand.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Subject: Northern Texas Traction Co Remove
[Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern Texas Traction Co. from Ft. Worth to Dallas, Texas].
E7092 U.S. Copyright Office "Copyrighted 1905 by L. Wertheimer." Title supplied by cataloger. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. 2 Copies
- Contributor: Northern Texas Traction Co.
- Date: 1905