- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- New Zealand.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Contributor: Beaumont, G. N. Remove Location: Dimmit County Remove
Blueprint Shows land ownership. "General Land Office, Austin, Texas 1894." "Copied April 1901 by J. W. Morris." Mounted on cloth. LC Land ownership maps, 956 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Beaumont, G. N. - Texas. General Land Office
- Date: 1894