- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- The city of New York.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Location: Texas Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Contributor: Wicker, G. T. Remove
Blueprint. Shows land ownership. "General Land Office, Austin, Texas November, 1919." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Wicker, G. T. - Texas. General Land Office
- Date: 1919