- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- General map of Cairo.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- New Zealand.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Grand Canyon
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1540-1549 Remove Location: Texcoco De Mora Remove
Aztec pictorial document showing litigation map of Oztoticpac, an estate in Texcoco, ca. 1540. Title derived from The Quarterly Journal of the Library of Congress, "The Oztoticpac Lands Map of Texcoco 1540," v. 23, no. 2, April 1966, pp. 76-116. Red and black ink. Worm holes. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 559 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault ...
- Date: 1540