- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- The city of New York.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- China-India border.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Tokyo Remove Location: Earth Remove
Also shows radial distances. "801417 (B00942) 1-90." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency
- Date: 1990