- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1820 to 1829 Remove Location: United States Remove Contributor: Blunt, Edmund Remove
Relief by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. Due to coordinates at top and right, item appears to be part of a larger map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Blunt, Edmund - E. & G.W. Blunt (firm)
- Date: 1827