- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- China-India border.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1660 to 1669 Remove Location: United States Remove Contributor: Ferrar, John Remove
A mapp of Virginia discovered to ye hills, and in it's latt. from 35 deg. & 1/2 neer Florida to 41 deg. bounds of New England
Relief shown pictorially. Based on a manuscript map drawn by John Farrer. Oriented with north to the right. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text, portrait of Sir Frances Drake, and ill. Vault
- Contributor: Ferrar, John - Farrer, Virginia - Goddard, John - Overton, John
- Date: 1667