- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of Cairo.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639