- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- China-India border.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- New Zealand.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Ivory Coast.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Florida Remove Location: Mexico Remove
Depths shown by soundings. Covers the Gulf Coast extending from St. Luis de Tampico to Arecifo showing coastal features, rivers, and streams. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639