- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- The city of New York.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Florida Remove Subject: Mexico Remove
Depths shown by soundings. Covers the Gulf Coast extending from St. Luis de Tampico to Arecifo showing coastal features, rivers, and streams. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639