- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- New Zealand.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map of Liberia
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: New England Remove
Pascaert van Nieuw Nederlandt Virginia, ende Nieuw-Engelandt verthonendt alles wat van die landin by See, oft by land is ondect oft Bekent.
Shows northeast coast of the United States from New England to Virginia including coastal features and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639