- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- The city of New York.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: Southern States Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639