- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- General map of Cairo.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- China-India border.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Subject: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639