- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Grand Canyon
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Latin Remove Contributor: White, John Remove Location: Florida Remove
S. Augustini : pars est terra Florida, sub latitudine 30 grad, ora vero maritima humilior est, lancinata et insulosa.
Scale not given. Oriented with north to the right. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Includes text in rectanglar cartouche. Kraus, H.P. Sir Francis Drake, 49 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Gift of Hans P. and Hanni Kraus. G3934.S2 1589 .B6 Copy 1 previously shelved under: G3934.S2 1589 .W4 Copy 1. he01 2009-05-04.
- Contributor: Boazio, Baptista - Hans and Hanni Kraus Sir Francis Drake Collection (library of Congress) - White, John
- Date: 1589