- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map of Liberia
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Latin Remove Contributor: White, John Remove Subject: Saint Augustine Remove
S. Augustini : pars est terra Florida, sub latitudine 30 grad, ora vero maritima humilior est, lancinata et insulosa.
Scale not given. Oriented with north to the right. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Includes text in rectanglar cartouche. Kraus, H.P. Sir Francis Drake, 49 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Gift of Hans P. and Hanni Kraus. G3934.S2 1589 .B6 Copy 1 previously shelved under: G3934.S2 1589 .W4 Copy 1. he01 2009-05-04.
- Contributor: Boazio, Baptista - Hans and Hanni Kraus Sir Francis Drake Collection (library of Congress) - White, John
- Date: 1589