- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Ivory Coast.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Russian Remove Subject: Manuscript Maps Remove
Merkatorskai︠a︡ karta Proliva Kuprei︠a︡nova : nakhodi︠a︡shchagosi︠a︡ mezhdu ostrovami Kadʹi︠a︡kom i Afognakom
Depths shown by soundings. Ms. in black and red inks with blue wash on tracing linen. Traced names in Russian. Names added in red ink in English. Handwritten in ink at bottom: March 1891. Received this from Lieut. Comd. H.E. Nichols. It is a tracing of a map loaned to a Captain trading [at?] Kodiak, on which his remarks & names have been put ...
- Contributor: Murashev - Nichols, H. E. (henry Ezra) - Davidson, George - Tebenʹkov, Mikhail Dmitrievich - Russia. Gidrograficheskīĭ Departament
- Date: 1849