- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Ivory Coast.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Spanish Remove Location: Alabama Remove Subject: Gulf Coast (fla.) Remove
Also shows fort and settlements. Depths shown by soundings. Watermark: J. Whatman. Pen-and-ink. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 824 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Printed label describing the map mounted on verso. Annotated in brown ink in lower left corner: 40. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right corner: 53. Order number annotated ...
- Date: 1800