- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- China-India border.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Alabama Remove Subject: Creek Indians Remove
Map by which the Creek Indians gave their statement at Fort Strother on the 22nd Jany, 1816 : [Alabama and Georgia].
Shows Alabama and Georgia from the Tombigbee River in the west to the southern Great Smoky Mountains and the Savannah River in the east and indicating U.S. Army forts in that region. Relief shown by hachures. Title from verso. Pen-and-ink. Includes note on verso. On verso in pencil at upper left: Catalogued W. Imperfect: Fold-lined. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site ...
- Date: 1816