- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- New Zealand.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- The city of New York.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Atlanta Campaign Remove Location: Gordon County Remove
Scale ca. 1:350,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 132.8 Shows location of battles of Lay's or Tanner's Ferry, Adairsville, and Cassville, roads, railroads, towns, drainage, and relief by hachures. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Western and Atlantic Railroad Company
- Date: 1864