- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Yellowstone National Park.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Savannah Remove Contributor: Smith, Jim Remove
Charts of Savannah River, Pensacola Bay, and Key West. Showing the positions of the several fortifications. From the United States Coast Survey
Scale not given. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 209  Savannah River from U.S. Coast Survey. Scale ca. 1:63,360. 18 x 26 cm.  [Pensacola Bay] Scale ca. 1:80,000. 18 x 23 cm.  Chart of Key West, Florida. Scale ca. 1:125,000. 22 x 20 cm. Each chart indicates fortifications, place names, "line of 18 feet depth of water," and a few soundings. ...
- Contributor: Smith, Jim (jim C.) - Smith, Jim
- Date: 1861