- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- The city of New York.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Republic of Liberia
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Location: Boston Region Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye view. Oriented with north to the right. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 280.1 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Geo. H. Walker & Co.
- Date: 1905