- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Ivory Coast.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- China-India border.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Map of Liberia
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Boston Harbor Remove
A plan of the town and harbour of Boston and the country adjacent with the road from Boston to Concord, shewing the place of the late engagement between the King's troops & ...
Scale ca. 1:120,000. Hand colored. Relief shown by hachures. Includes index to points of military interest. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 900 Vault AACR2
- Contributor: De Costa, J. - Hall, Charles
- Date: 1775