- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Grand Canyon
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Southern States Remove Subject: North America Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639