- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Rio Colorado of the West
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Richmond Remove Location: Charles City County Remove
Shows the terrain over which the Peninsula Campaign was waged during March-June 1862.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox