- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- The city of New York.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: Battle of Remove Subject: Civil War Remove
Scale not given. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 446.4 From McLaughlin, John. A memoir of Hector Tyndale, brigadier-general and brevet major general, U.S. Volunteers. Philadelphia [Collins, printer] 1882. Follows p. 118. Accompanied by: Index to map. p. 118. (Photocopy, 36 x 28 cm.) Map indicates troop positions and lines of march. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress ...
- Contributor: Tyndale, Hector
- Date: 1882