- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- New Zealand.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: Battle of Remove
Scale not given. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 446.4 From McLaughlin, John. A memoir of Hector Tyndale, brigadier-general and brevet major general, U.S. Volunteers. Philadelphia [Collins, printer] 1882. Follows p. 118. Accompanied by: Index to map. p. 118. (Photocopy, 36 x 28 cm.) Map indicates troop positions and lines of march. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress ...
- Contributor: Tyndale, Hector
- Date: 1882