- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Republic of Liberia
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Hudson River Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the Hudson River from Manhattan Island to Albany, natural features, and other geographical entities in the region. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639