- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: Delaware Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639