- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Language: Danish Remove
Scale ca. 1:60,000. Hand colored. LC copy annotated in pen-and-ink to show land owners in 1767. Cadastral map showing land ownership. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 980 "Tilegned deres höy grevelige excellence her Adam Gotlob Moltke." Includes listing of windmills by quarter and insets "Tegning til byen Friderichsstæd" and "Tegning over byen Christianstæd paa eylandet St. Croix, faavit den allerede er bebygt." Available also through the ...
- Contributor: Beck, I. M. - Lode, O. H. De
- Date: 1754