- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Republic of Liberia
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map of Liberia
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Date: 1670