- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- The city of New York.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- New Zealand.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Language: Dutch Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Date: 1670