- London &c. actually surveyed
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- New Zealand.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- China-India border.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- The city of New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Location: Blenheim Remove
Scale ca. 1:16,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Oriented with north toward the upper right. Relief shown by hachures. Shows names of several landowners. Annotated: This map referred to, in the affidt. of James Campbell on Mr. Wiatherhead's claim March 4th. 1786. Richard Lee. In margin: James Campbell. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1093 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as ...
- Contributor: Creassy, James
- Date: 1772