- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Date: 1670