- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of Liberia
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- The city of New York.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: Maryland Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639