- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Merrimac, Mass.
- New Zealand.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Location: Vermont Remove Contributor: Coffin Remove
Coffin's new rail-road map of Vermont accompanying report of the board of railroad commissioners, 1896.
Shows relief by hachures, major drainage, cities and towns, township and county boundaries. Names railroads along the lines and includes a list of railroads.
- Contributor: Coffin
- Date: 1896