- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Yellowstone National Park.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- China-India border.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Republic of Liberia
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1880-1889 Remove Location: Vermont Remove Subject: Barre (vt.) Remove
Bird's-eye view. Relief shown pictorially. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index to points of interest and ill. of Goddard Seminary. Imperfect: Stained, darkened, brittle. PM3 Acquisitions control no.: 2005-138
- Contributor: Norris, George E. - Beck & Pauli
- Date: 1884