- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Grand Canyon
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- The city of New York.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1830 to 1839 Remove Location: Vermont Remove
Cadastral map showing lots, lot numbers, selected landowners, and selected buildings. Oriented with north toward the upper right. Includes text. Copy imperfect: Brittle, torn, stained. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Acquisitions control no.: 2006-143
- Contributor: Martin, Alexr. (alexander) - Baker's Lithogy - Martin, Alexr
- Date: 1836