- Republic of Liberia
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Plan of New Orleans.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Contributor: Campbell, Albert H. Remove Location: Petersburg Region Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Sun print. Map of parts of Prince George, Dinwiddie and Chesterfield counties, showing roads, railroads, towns, vegetation, houses and names of residents. Major rivers are colored blue by hand. Fortifications at Petersburg and Drewry's Bluff are outlined in pencil. Description derived from published bibliography. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 606 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site ...
- Contributor: Campbell, Albert H. (albert Henry) - Campbell, Albert H.
- Date: 1864