- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1990-1999 Remove Location: Virginia Remove Contributor: Geological Survey (u.s.) Remove
Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Title in margin: Campbell County, city of Lynchburg, Va. Includes location map, index to 1:24 000-scale maps, and conversion table. "37079-C1-CF-050." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Geological Survey (u.s.) - Virginia. Department of Mines, Minerals, and Energy - Virginia. Department of Transportation
- Date: 1993