- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639