- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- General map of Cairo.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- The city of New York.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Location: Virginia Remove Language: German Remove
Bird's-eye view of Washington D.C. region to horizon. Relief shown by shading and landform drawings. Does not show Civil War battle positions or other military features. Panel title/title in lower margin. Oriented with north to the bottom. Includes distance list. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy stained, wrinkled at fold lines, annotated in pencil, has ...
- Contributor: Verlag Von A.D. Geisler - Anst. V. G. Henckel
- Date: 1862