- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- A capital do Brasil.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Location: Virginia Remove Language: Ng Remove Contributor: W. [otherwise Unidentified] Remove
Accompanies letter of W. to "Willie" [?] concerning the Battle of the Crater and Oakwood Cemetery, Richmond, Va. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Manuscripts
- Contributor: W. [otherwise Unidentified]
- Date: 1864-07-30