- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- China-India border.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Chancellorsville Region Remove Location: Rappahannock River Valley Remove
Map of a portion of the Rappahannock River and vicinity, Virginia : to illustrate the operations of the Army of Northern Virginia C.S. and the Army of the Potomac U.S. from the ...
Shows troop positions, settlements, roads, railroads, drainage, fords, vegetation, county names, and rural houses. Also covers Fredericksburg city region. Relief shown by hachures. At head of title: No. 2. "The Battle Fields of Virginia". Printed proof sheet with ms. pencil annotations by Hotchkiss in lower margin. An uncorrected version appears in Hotchkiss's and William Allan's book "The battle-fields of Virginia: Chancellorsville" (New York: D. ...
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah - Robinson, S. , (sampson ) - Barnard, William S. - Confederate States of America. Army. Corps of Engineers - D. Van Nostrand Company
- Date: 1866