- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Fairfax County Remove Subject: Alexandria Remove Location: Potomac River Remove
Regional map of the lower Potomac River in Virginia, including Alexandria and Fairfax Court House. The Loudoun & Hampshire Railroad is also indicated.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1862