- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of Liberia
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Fairfax County Remove Subject: Alexandria Remove Subject: 19th Century Remove
Shows military camps in Arlington County, Alexandria, and adjoining areas of Fairfax County. Relief shown by hachures. At head of title: 211, L., sheet 12. In lower right corner: Transferred from Office of Chf. Engr., Defenses of Washington, to Engr. Dept.--1866. Oriented with north toward the lower right. Pen-and-ink and pencil. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 521 Stephenson. Cartography of northern Virginia, pl. ...
- Contributor: Church, S. (benjamin Silliman) - Church, S.
- Date: 1861