- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Fredericksburg Remove Location: Fredericksburg Region Remove
Scale ca. 1:92,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 556.4 Folded title: Fredericksburg, Fredericksburg-Spotsylvania National Military Park. "*GPO: 1979--281-324/2." Includes text, map of "Routes to/from Chatham," and col. ill. Text, map of Fredericksburg region as during the Civil War, and ill. (some col.) on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: United States. National Park Service
- Date: 1979