- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- The city of New York.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- General map of Cairo.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
Map of the counties of Charles City, Goochland, Hanover, Henrico, King William, New Kent, and part of the counties of Caroline and Louisa, Virginia.
"Chief Engineer's Office D.N.V. Maj. Gen. J.F. Gilmer, Chief Engineer."--apears above title. "Map from the Confederate Engineer Bureau in Richmond, Va. General J.F. Gilmer, Chief Engineer[.] Presented to the Virginia Historical Society by his only daughter, Mrs. J.F. Minis, Sav[ana]h, Ga."--Note on map. Forms part of the Gilmer Map Collection. Relief shown by hachures. Shows towns, waterways, roads, geographic features and land owners. With ...
- Contributor: Confederate States of America. Army. Dept. Of Northern Virginia. Chief Engineer's Office - Alexander, Edward Porter
- Date: 1864