- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Merrimac, Mass.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: New England Remove
Pascaert van Nieuw Nederlandt Virginia, ende Nieuw-Engelandt verthonendt alles wat van die landin by See, oft by land is ondect oft Bekent.
Shows northeast coast of the United States from New England to Virginia including coastal features and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639